Monday, September 17, 2012
This recipe (courtesy of my girl Bri) was too quick and easy not to share, and its such a crowd-pleaser! 3 ingredients, 3 simple steps:
Ingredients (adjust quantity to however many you plan to make)
- jalapenos - halved and seeded
- cream cheese, about 1/2 tbsp per jalapeno half
- 1/2 slices of bacon
- Fill the hollowed out jalapenos level with cream cheese.
- Wrap with a half slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick
- Bake on a jelly roll pan (to contain bacon grease) in a 375 degree oven until the bacon is crispy (time will depend on how thick your bacon is)
I couldn't stop eating them. Good luck!